Application closing date: June 22, 2018
Employment start date: July 2018 (upon agreement)
Place of work: Bratislava
- University degree in social studies or humanities
- Advanced knowledge of English (C1–C2 both oral and written)
- Knowledge of Czech, Hungarian or Polish an advantage
- Position suitable for fresh graduate
- Previous experience of volunteering or working in non-profit sector an asset
Background and key competences:
- Ability to meet deadlines and to prioritize;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to accept new challenges and to learn new things;
- Ability to work independently and in team;
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Providing guidance and consultations to potential applicants;
- Processing applications for projects/scholarships/residencies;
- Supervising the implementation of the projects until its conclusion;
- Preparing reports (analyses, statistics, etc.)
- Fixed-term contract (replacement during maternity leave)
- Full-time (40 hours/week)
- €1,100–1,300/month (depending on experience)
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com by COD Friday, June 22, 2018 at the latest.
The International Visegrad Fund reserves the right to contact successful candidates only.
By sending her/his CV and motivation letter, the candidate expresses consent to the processing of her/his personal data for the purposes of evaluating her/his candidacy for the period necessary to terminate the recruitment process. The applicant also declares that the personal data provided are accurate and provided based on her/his free will.